Default search view
Upon load of the Bulk Tagging Tool, all records you have access to through your Data Source Accounts are returned in the search results. This gives you a quick and easy way of viewing and managing all the tags applied to your records.
Performing a text search
To conduct a text search:
- Enter your search term into the text field.
- Press enter on the keyboard or click the
- Any records which contain your term of phrase will be returned in the Search Pane.
- To clear the text search, simply delete your search term or phrase and click the
Applying search filters
To apply a custom filter:
- Click the
'+Add Filter'button. A new filter will be added below the search bar.
- Use the drop down button at the front of the filter to select a filter type (e.g. class, type, group, etc.)
- Enter a value for the filter. Note that autocomplete suggestions will be provided for most filters after you have typed 2 or more characters.
- Press the
'Enter'key or click the
'Search'button to execute the search with the filter.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to add additional filters.
- To remove a filter simply click the
'X'shown with the filter. The search will auto update.
A quick way to add a tag filter to a search is simple - click on the tag in the Tags Pane. A filter for the tag will automatically be inserted into your search.