As a My DOIs user, you will be able to:
- View the organisation's DOI registration details (appID, IP address registered, domain, contact)
- List all DOIs minted (there will be separate lists for test and production DOIs (with the exception of some early adaptors who only have a single registration, in which case, their test and production DOIs are in one list).
- Manually mint a DOI.
- Update a DOI URL or metadata using the manual entry form or by updating the XML or by using the bulk update functionality.
- Activate or deactivate a DOI
User registration procedure:
- Talk to your organisation's DOI contact or to your organisations Outreach Officer regarding your requirement(s).
- Obtain approval from your DOI contact.
- Login to https://researchdata.ands.org.au/registry (this process will ensure that your AAF identifier is passed on to our system for authentication).
- Send the approval email from your DOI contact (or copy your DOI contact) to email@example.com, copy your Outreach Officer, to request for access.
- You will receive a confirmation from ARDC Services when your access is ready.