13 December 2013
ANDS Software Release 11.1 is scheduled for implementation on Tuesday, 17th December 2013, from 08:00 - 12:00pm (ADST). A soft release to the Demonstration environment will take place on Monday, 16th December.
This service release brings a number of enhancements and fixes to Research Data Australia and the Registry software.
In summary, the following changes will be implemented:ANDS Registry
- Fixed an issue with the display of Data Source Accounts with long titles in the registry.
- A 'Preview in RDA' (for Drafts) and 'View in RDA'( for Published)' menu item has been added to the 'More" button on the Manage Records page.
- An information message has been added to the top of the My Data Sources Page to assist users with access to multiple Data Source Accounts.
- Fixed the issue where blank existence dates prevented a record from being saved in the Add Record screens.
- Fixed a bug with the email electronic address validation message only showing occasionally on the Add Record pages.
Research Data Australia
- Blank elements within records will be prevented from being displayed in Research Data Australia as just labels.
- Enhancement to the facet sort button and the facet heading in Research Data Australia to make them more obvious or intuitive.
- The CSIRO Data Licence has been mapped to the 'Non-commercial Licence' facet in Research Data Australia.
- Minor fixes to the display of Theme Pages in Research Data Australia.
- Attribution text will now be displayed for images in the Research Data Australia Spotlight on mouse hover.
- A user-friendly 404 message has been implemented for missing NHMRC and ARC grants.
- Optimisation of page load performance in Research Data Australia and the ANDS Registry.
Please schedule your activities accordingly. A release reminder will be sent out on Tuesday morning. For any comment or question, please email email@example.com. Thank you.