01 September 2014
Service Release 13.2 is scheduled for implementation on Wednesday, 3rd September 2014 from 8:30AM to 10:30AM (AEST).
The following services are impacted:
ANDS Collections Registry
- Research Data Australia
- Cite My Data (DOI service)
- Identify My Data (Handle service)
A soft release on Demo will happen today, 1st September.
Release 13.2 is a small service release to address some minor issues raised through the Service Desk.
This service release includes the following changes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from uploading new vocabulary files when using the ANDS Vocabulary Service.
- Corrected the issue with incorrect recording of a user role's creation date within the ANDS Collections Registry
- Extend colocation display of records describing the same object to collection records. This will allow multiple records which describe the same collection be colocated in a single search result and view page in Research Data Australia.
Please schedule your activities accordingly. If you have any question or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.