22 August 2014
Service Release 13.1 is scheduled for implementation on the Monday, 25th August 2014 from 8:30AM to 12:00PM (AEST).
The following services are impacted:
- ANDS Collections Registry
- Research Data Australia
- Cite My Data (DOI service)
- Identify My Data (Handle service)
A soft release on Demo will happen today, 22 August.
Release 13.1 is a small service release to address some enhancement requests and minor issues raised after Release 13.
This service release includes the following changes:
- Fixed an issue with accessing ANDS Collections Registry via AAF (Australian Access Federation)
- Fixed a bug wherein manual edits to records are not being saved - TinyMCE issues
- Fixed Contributor Page issues:
- inability to manually map a Contributor Page
- Contributor page not loading from 'Who Contributes to RDA'
- limitation in the number of Research Groups being displayed on the Contributor Page
- Re-implementation of RDA user-friendly grant message
- Fixed an issue with the display of special characters in RDA record view
- Improvement to Registry widget to allow displaying or listing the number of records per class
- Re-integration of Gazetteer with the Location Capture Widget
- Bulk update of DOI date modified from 1970 to correct date
- New Grant Lookup Widget
- NHMRC research grants update
Please schedule your activities accordingly. We apologise for the short notice. If you have any question or feedback, please email email@example.com. Thank you.