6 December 2017
Release 26 of ANDS Online Services is scheduled for implementation on 6 December 2017. This release implements a number of Research Data Australia, DOI Service and ORCID-RDA Integration service fixes and enhancement requests received through the ANDS Service Desk. New RIF-CS vocabulary terms will also be introduced in RIF-CS v1.6.2.
Research Data Australia
- Correct the display of Contact Information for records having multiple location addresses
- Fix the issue where inaccurate records are returned in RDA Suggested Datasets due to incorrect subjects pool query
- Review and update Schema.org mapping for Collections and Services
- Refactor the NLA pullback job to ensure that new NLA identifiers used in RDA records are retrieved from NLA and published in a timely manner
- Fix the relationship index so that the correct authors are identified when exporting collections to EndNote
- Fix the ordering of AKA name parts
- Allow data source administrators (DSAs) to customise the default CSW harvest parameters for their data source
ANDS DOI Service
- Fix bug preventing updates to client accounts where the client id is a single digit
- Addition of IGSN, GRID, ScopusID, ISNI and RAiD as identifier types in RIF-CS
- Addition of PONT, SCOT, APT, PSYCHIT and ISO639 subject types in RIF-CS
- Simplification of RIF-CS identifier types
- Include missing JAR files in the vocabulary toolkit to allow parsing of vocabularies in some RDF formats (N3, N-Quads and TriX)
- Retrieve and index ORCID name if ORCID ID is used as relatedInfo identifier
- ORCID Works Export: Upgrade the ORCID Works Export service to use ORCID API v2.0
- RDA to ORCID Import: Revisit business rules for extracting creation date when citationMetadata is not available
- RDA to ORCID Import: Add better error reporting
- ORCID Import wizard: change default type to 'dataset' (currently set to 'other')
Please note that changes listed above are the planned features, subject to timetabling changes.
A separate email with the list of impact and requirements for each change will be sent out before the release.
For any comments or questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you.